William S. White
Born: October 1855 in Missouri
Married: Mattie E. Caldwell on May 20, 1886 in Dallas C., TX (b. 1866; d. 1938)
Died: 1935 in Oklahoma
Buried: Liberty Bell Cem., Washita C., OK
Notes: 1.) Found in 1900 census for Texas, Dallas County, Roll 1626 Book 2, Page 13, Precint 3, District 133: farmer; renting; oldest two children in school.
2.) Great-great-grandfather? of Bryan White: Bryan Shelton White Birthdate: February 17, 1974 Birthplace: Lawton, Oklahoma Current Residence: Brentwood, Tennessee Family: Father Bud, Mother Anita, and younger brother, Daniel. Grandparents Shelly and Wilford, who were instrumental in Bryan's upbringing. Education: Putnam City West High School In Oklahoma City, OK
Father: Comadore Decatore "C.D." White
Mother: Phoeby/Phoebe A. Nichols White
1. Nova (or Nora?) T.? White: Born February 1887 in Texas.
2. Nolin G. White: Born February 1887 in Texas.
3. unknown White: Died before 1900 census.
4. Minnie? M. White: Born January 1893 in Texas.
5. Lizzie L. White: Born April 1897 in Texas.
6. William S. "Bill" White, Jr.?: Born Jan. 20, 1902; d. Jan. 9, 1986 in Washita C., OK.